WUJUTEX quality control guildline
- to select right grade of material quality as per customer’s quality requirements and interior products grade list.
- Reconfirmation of selected material quality
- Higher grade material principle
- all products to be weaved with advanced airjet looms and rapier looms.
- To follow strictly the stipulations on maintenance of mechanical equipments
- Most strict measures for preventing weaving defaults.
- totally use of eco-friendly dyestuff: Active and VAT.
- Adoption of modern advanced and mature dyeing technology
- for all items handloom or lab dips need to be confirmed by customers in written. Bulk colors to reach as closely
as possible as per the customer’s confirmation.
- The toning of bulk dyeing to be undertaken by most experienced professionals.
- adoption and innovation of up-to-date fabric treatment technology.
- To be supervised by well experienced professionals.
- Strict operation stipulations and execution.
- Diversified treatment choices to meet customers’ requirements
MENDING AND INSPECTION:
- normally three-steps inspection procedure
- to mend effectively the faults by well experienced professionals for those mendable faults.
- Each piece of fabric marks mender / inspector no. for personal responsibility.
- regular tests including general color fastness ,
shrinkage, PH value
- other special tests available with local professional test institutions.